Peninsula Outlook

• April 2I bought the worlds worst thesaurus today. Not only is it terrible, it's terrible.

• March 28I'm only friends with 25 letters of the alphabet. I don't know Y.

• January 30Where do you find Chili beans? The North pole

Class of 2018 Favorite Memories

Cheyenne Kim

Duke university 

What made you choose your future school?
“I was having a small crisis in the beginning of my college search, but when I stumbled upon Duke and their schools ideals and spirit, it definitely caught my eye. It was more of a dream school for me since it was very likely I'd be rejected, but when I got accepted, it made the experience that much more enjoyable. Go blue devils!”

What are you most excited for?
“Duke basketball games and being able to study what I actually enjoy”

What are your future plans? 
“Major: computer science. I wanna do some cool secret governmental hacking stuff, it looks dope on TV. Or just work at google.”

Cheyenne Kim Duke university What made you choose your future school? “I was having a small crisis in the beginning of my college search, but when I stumbled upon Duke and their schools ideals and spirit, it definitely caught my eye. It was more of a dream school for me since it was very likely I'd be rejected, but when I got accepted, it made the experience that much more enjoyable. Go blue devils!” What are you most excited for? “Duke basketball games and being able to study what I actually enjoy” What are your future plans? “Major: computer science. I wanna do some cool secret governmental hacking stuff, it looks dope on TV. Or just work at google.”

Haylie Gallacher and Ali Campigotto