An Overview of December 12th-16th

Bella Taylor, Student Life/News

Our winter break is almost here, but this past week we had some fun holiday-themed activities to get the Seahawks excited for the two-week break, such as our first annual Winter Social event and our winter-themed spirit week. Let’s dive into our holiday-themed spirit week first, shall we? 

Starting the festive week, on Monday, December 12th, it was Winter White Out. Students showed off their all-white outfits and completely rocked them. Tuesday, December 13th was themed Comfy Day. Our Seahawks dressed up in their coziest winter and/or holiday-themed PJs. Wednesday, December 14th, was Holiday Mix-up. Students wore all their holiday gear and showed off their true holiday spirit. Thursday, December 15th, was Festive Flannel, and Peninsula students showed off the best flannels they could find in their wardrobes. Finally, we have Ugly Sweater day on Friday, December 16th. Students wore their most festive and jolly sweaters to show their school spirit! The holidays are definitely being represented at Peninsula High School with the extraordinary outfits worn by our fabulous Seahawks. 

While we are on the topic of fun holiday activities this past week, Peninsula had its very first annual Winter Social on Tuesday, December 13th! A recap on this event; there was hot cocoa and apple cider, snowflake making, and even cookie decorating. This event was an absolute blast, and I’m sure the students of Peninsula hope we can continue our Winter Social as a new Seahawk tradition!

The students at Peninsula are already hyped for the upcoming break and the start of the New Year, so why not make the last week of school this year fun? It was the perfect lead into the break, with our first-ever Winter Social and our spectacular holiday-themed spirit week. Peninsula’s Seahawks really know how to do the holidays right. Have an amazing break, Seahawks!