Senior salute information

Dear Senior Parents and Guardians:

The PHS yearbook traditionally includes Senior Salutes (otherwise known as Senior Ads) in which parents honor their senior student(s) by submitting a favorite early-childhood picture with a short appreciation statement. This year the salute section will be in color, so we recommend the picture you submit be in color. The salute itself should be a few words with your message to your student. Please limit the text to a maximum of 50 words. The cost is $35.

To be included we must receive a photo, text, and a check for $35 payable to Peninsula High School on or before Dec. 10.  You can drop these off with the bookkeeper or mail to: Andrew Hosford; Peninsula High School; 14105 Purdy Dr NW; Gig Harbor, WA 98332.

If you would like the photo returned to you directly, please include a stamped, self-addressed envelope.  Otherwise photos can be picked up when yearbooks are distributed in June. Photos with stamps will be mailed by end of April.

We will do our best to protect the photos and return them in good condition, but we do not accept responsibility for any mishaps or misplacements that may happen to the images you provide. If you prefer to provide us with a digital image, you may do that by saving to a flash drive. You can also contact us with images via email at hosforda@psd401.net.

Custom order possibilities:

• Additional family members each pay $35.00
  • Maximum of 3 entries
  • Yearbook will make a package for you

Finally, please include a way for us to contact you (phone or email) in case we have any questions. We’re looking forward to making the senior salutes a memorable section in the yearbook and we hope we will have your support.

THERE IS NO GUARANTEE LATE ENTRIES WILL BE IN THE BOOK! PLEASE SUBMIT BEFORE DECEMBER 10TH!

Sincerely,

Lexie Priest, Annabelle Yedinak and Erynn Alegrete

Kwahaes Yearbook 2014

Andrew Hosford, Adviser

Peninsula High School